This recipe was submitted by Emily Truman. Created by Michelle Price.
By April 1, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cook: 35 mins
This is a Thanksgiving "must have". It could almost be a dessert, it is so good.
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar packed
- 1/2 Cup Oats uncooked
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 2, 17 oz Cans Royal Prince or Princella Yams drained
- 2 Cups Cranberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Miniature marshmallows
- Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Toss 1 cup crumb mixture with yams, and cranberries; place in 1 ½ qt. casserole dish. Top with remaining crumbs. Bake at 350°, 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with miniature marshmallows. Broil until lightly browned. Makes six servings.
- Course: Side Dish